The term ‘authorized user’ would include any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the services of HDOR, and to whom the access is restricted by the use of a sign in user name and a password. The user name and password are either allotted by HDOR or chosen by the user or agreed upon by HDOR.
HDOR will not be responsible for any costs, consequences or damages caused to any persons or entities due to any unauthorized use of the services offered by HDOR, including access of the said services by an unauthorized user using the user name and password of an authorized user, regardless of whether such unauthorized user is known to the authorized user.
The terms ‘service’ or ‘services’ would mean to include the interactive online solutions & information services offered by HDOR on the internet/mobile through which the user may access information carried by HDOR in the database maintained by it.
You agree not to copy, sell, resell, duplicate any part of HDOR services & solutions for commercial purposes.
HDOR services are available to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Individuals under the age of 18 may access and use the site, they shall do so only with the involvement and guidance of their parents and or legal guardians. In all such instances their parents and or legal guardians will be held responsible for all the terms of this agreement. By registering with HDOR you consent to the use of: (i) electronic means to complete the Terms and to provide you with any notices given pursuant to the Terms; and (ii) electronic records to store information related to the Terms or your use of the Services. HDOR has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your use of HDOR services and refuse any and all current or future use of all or any portion of HDOR’s services.
HDOR provides a platform which hosts virtual fitness event across the globe. Following are the types of Service offered by the HDOR
- Event Hosting: In this service event organizers can organize and host their events. Authorised event organizers can view statistics of the event they hosted including statistics on user registrations and data submitted
- Event Viewing and Registration: Registered members can view different events hosted on the HDOR website. If a member is interested to register for the event, he/she can do so by clicking on registration link. Any terms specific to the event including event fee, rules etc. will be mention in the event details section.
- Event Participation:
- Flag runs: In certain events registered members have functionality of flagging suspicious runs from other users.
- Event Reports: Unless specified, all the event results are published as reports on HDOR. These reports are publically available
HDOR is not legally responsible or liable for
- Cancellation/postponement of events done by the Organizers in case HDOR is not the event organizer.
- Any damage or injury of any sorts caused by attending events. Members who participate in the event are fully aware of any risks involved in the event.
- Hydration or medical support during the event
- If the participant does not take necessary precautions for Covid-19
Shipment & Delivery
In case member of HDOR has registered for an event which entitles him/her for gratifications like Medal or T-shirt, the below policy will apply
- The exact details of gratification and criteria to be eligible for the gratification will be available on the specific event details page
- The details of gender, size and delivery address is captured at the time of registration and can also be updated in the profile section after the registered member signs in
- The size and address once chosen can only be changed before the shipment of the gratifications. In case T-shirt size or address is to be changed after the shipment of the articles then the participant/member will have to bear the cost of reshipment on actual cost basis. In such cases participant/member can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Fees
Registration and profile creation at HDOR is free of charge and is open to all.
- Event hosting: The organizers can get in touch with email@example.com to get a transactional cost of organizing the event. The cost of hosting an event will vary and depend on multiple factors like format, duration etc
- Registration and profile creation: Registration at HDOR, creating profile and data submission is offered free of charge to users.
- Event catalogues: Event catalogues is a free information publicly available
- Event Participation: Event participation is chargeable. Each event when launched will have its participation fee publicized. Applicability of discount vouchers, early bud discounts will be clearly mentioned on registration page of every event. All the applicable taxes and charges are clearly mentioned in the receipt of the payment done by the participant.
- Event Reports: Event reports are publically available for events unless specifically specified for events
HDOR uses payment gateway services from “RazorPay” and does not request nor maintain any database of financial information of participants.