To submit your run or ride activity data, please follow the following steps:
A. Using computer or mobile browser
1. Login to HDOR platform at hdor.com using the login credentials emailed to you after you register (check your spam folder if you did not receive this email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for same).
2. Click on the + Activity menu link in the website header (on mobile browser, this would be within the menu section accessible by clicking the menu icon represented with three small horizontal lines on top of the page).
3. Fill in the activity details along with the activity link (copy or share from your mobile app or website)
B. Using the HDOR mobile app
1. Download and install HDOR mobile app from the Google Play Store
2. Login to the app using your login credentials
3. Click on the big + icon on the bottom section of the app to submit your run details.
C. Setup automatic Strava import
If you have your fitness data on Strava, you can easily connect your Strava account to your HDOR account. Data for any runs or rides after you connect your Strava account will be imported automatically to your HDOR account (subject to some conditions).